The Graduation – Marketing Manager (UK)
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated, organized and experienced Marketing Manager to join a growing independent label. The ideal candidate will have label experience in a similar role and be willing to take on multiple international and national campaigns.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for a new challenge or next step in the music industry and who has relevant practical experience.
We are GRADUATION* – a record label dedicated to culture, innovation and human development. Advocates for diversity and shaping the music industry from within, we place creativity, passion and artistry at the heart of everything we do.
We are a collective of enthusiastic young executives mastering both traditional and cutting-edge methodologies.
Our list includes the likes of Brent Faiyaz, Lancey Foux, Nemzzz, Shasimone, Russ, and Blxst to name a few.
- Be the central point of contact for artist campaigns and coordinate internal and external teams
- Create and execute innovative marketing plans and strategy
- Work with audience manager to deliver influencer campaigns
- Work with digital lead to deliver paid marketing activity
- Provide a fan community and engagement activity to grow audiences for artists
- Provide TikTok and social strategy for artists and campaigns
- Reports on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Daily updates and reports on all campaign activity
- Take responsibility for campaign budgets and maintain project planners
- Work closely with the A&R team to provide pitch decks for potential new hires
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience working at a major or independent record label is essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understand priorities and time management
- Excellent understanding of the influencer and social media landscape
- Excellent understanding of DSPs and the playlist ecosystem
- Understanding of culturally relevant marketing and creative content
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to everyone.
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]o with the subject “Marketing Manager Application”