found.ee, a Los Angeles-based music technology company (recently acquired by Downtown) is looking for an experienced Ad Sales Manager / B2B Ad Sales Manager to achieve ambitious sales goals
found.ee is the leading marketing, advertising and data platform in the music industry, and it enables its users (primarily record labels, promotion companies, artist directors) to ” smartly buy targeted ads, shorten and manage URLs, generate and understand remarketing audiences, and help musicians and music companies grow their audiences.
This advertising sales position is responsible for generating advertising revenue from existing clients, transforming existing free users into advertising clients, finding new advertising clients and must have the ability to support client advertising campaigns to ensure customer happiness for repeated campaigns.
* Must have at least 2 years of experience in advertising sales and advertising operations, preferably in the music industry. Ad sales / ad technology sales or ad agency background should definitely apply.
- Must have the three F’s: Focus, Follow-up and Follow-up. Much of the rest below can be learned.
- At least 2 years of sales and business development experience, preferably in ad sales / ad technology or ad agencies. Experience in the music industry is a plus.
- Strong relationships in music companies, but especially helpful with digital marketing and advertising teams a plus.
- Must have a proven track record in building relationships.
- Ability to quickly learn the features of a new platform and communicate how these benefit the entire music space.
- Creative understanding of how music and media work together.
- Good understanding of music marketing tactics.
- A thorough understanding of the competitive landscape is a plus.
- High level of professional communication etiquette with the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and an ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Objective oriented.
- Great ideas and a fresh take on the music business are welcome!
- Music lover a plus!
- Concentration: Make progress towards your specific goals every day. Stay focused, don’t get distracted.
- Follow-up: Engage existing customers frequently. Our customers are busy with a million things on their plates. Your diligence and support when needed is essential.
- Follow-up: complete your tasks. Ideas are good, but taking action and executing your ideas is the difference between good and good.
- Proactively communicate with customers about advertising opportunities and provide support offers.
- Come up with sales ideas.
- Generate new leads and build a pipeline of new customers with detailed follow-up.
- Attend events and gatherings to meet and build relationships.
- Maintain daily involvement with current clients / projects using company services.
- Create material to encourage new potential customers.
- Set up and conduct product tours to onboard new customers
- Create and implement promotional and marketing campaigns for business development.
- Participate in newsletters, web posts, social media news updates and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain relationships and seek growth opportunities.
Salesforce or similar ECRM
Gmail / Google Apps
Ability to communicate effectively by phone, email and in person (one more day)
PowerPoint or equivalent
CAREER DEVELOPMENT / EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, found.ee does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of gender, age, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
found.ee is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their unique skills, experience and perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and in the way we conduct our business and is an important principle of sound business management.
Company policy is not to discriminate against qualified persons with disabilities with respect to application procedures, hiring, advancement, termination, pay, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. ’employment.
Anyone who can be reasonably accommodated for a job, without undue hardship, will have the same consideration for that position as any other candidate. The staff team is responsible for implementing this policy, including resolving reasonable accommodation, safety and undue hardship issues.
If you are a recruiter, please do not contact us with candidates for this position unless we have engaged with you to do so.