Today, July 1, is officially the 10e anniversary of the electronic music label Monstercat. The label paved the way for many of our favorite artists and expanded the electronic music industry with innovative events. To celebrate a decade in the music business, Monstercat is hosting a Twitch event on July 3 at 12:00 p.m. PST. The Twitch event will be broadcast worldwide and will bring together 10 artists from different parts of the world on one platform. You can access the feed by viewing the Monstercat Twitch channel. here.
Monstercat is also releasing an LP for its 10th anniversary featuring some of your favorite tracks over the years. These songs will make you feel nostalgic starting with song # 1.
Tracklist of the LP ‘Monstercat – 10 Year Anniversary’
- Au5 & Juventa – Dying Star (feat. Charlie Bath) (2013)
- Case & Point – Descendant (2015)
- Ellis & Nu Aspect – U (2017)
- Grant Bowtie – Can You Hear It (2015)
- Laszlo – Feels Like Love (2019)
- Mango – Ten Years Ago Today (2011)
- Nitro Fun – Easter Egg (2014)
- Pegboard Nerds – Shaku (2012)
- Rogue – Movement (2014)
- Shingo Nakamura – Unknown Waters (2011)
- Stephen Marche – JC-08 (2018)
- Stonebank – Fire (2015)
- Subtact – What It’s Like (feat. Noctilucent) (2016)
- TwoThirds – Forever Summer (2013)
- Varien – The Language of Angels (2019)
- WRLD & Souvenir – Wishful thinking (2018)
“It’s almost surreal to celebrate 10 years of Monstercat today. The past decade has been an incredible journey – from our humble beginnings as a Canadian start-up to supporting over 1,000 artists around the world. I am proud of our team who are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation and creating a sustainable platform for artists to thrive. I can’t wait to see what lies ahead for the next ten years of Monstercat and the electronic music community. – Mike Darlington (CEO of Monstercat)
Be sure to follow Mostercat on social media to keep up with the 10th anniversary festivities!
Have you ever attended a Monstercat event? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!