On Air is a global live entertainment streaming platform that creates new untapped revenue streams for artists, giving users access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the world.
Produced by our award-winning production team and filmed in some of the world’s most renowned venues, On Air has previously broadcast performances by AIM award winners Arlo Parks and Skepta, seen live broadcast worldwide from pop star HRVY from the Royal Albert Trending Hall Top 10 on Twitter, delighted classical music fans with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony from the Vienna Synchronous Stage, and streamed award-winning multi-platinum Dutch DJ Sam Feldt.
Learn more at https://www.onair.events
The Business Development Manager is responsible for global outreach, lead generation, and talent coordination within the On Air sales and sales team.
This role reports to the Business Development Manager and coordinates with the production department and our internal and external marketing and public relations teams to achieve programming goals and continued growth in an emerging and rapidly growing sector of the manufacturing industry. entertainment.
We are looking for an experienced team player with demonstrated negotiation and sales skills in the event or entertainment industry.
- Over 3 years of experience in a business development, talent booking, music agency or live events role
- Previous experience working with and coordinating internal teams in a transparent manner
- Previous experience working with multiple external stakeholders within the entertainment industry including artists, labels, agencies, managers, promoters and venues.
- Proven understanding of current positioning, genres, trends and the overall market within the music, comedy and performing arts industries
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- International network, especially in non-English speaking territories
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RLE:
- Create and implement strategic plans for awareness across the entertainment industry and report daily to the business leader for continued strategy and progress.
- Weekly reports on behalf of the business development team on awareness and progress in each industry sector
- CRM management and updates to our internal system to define current objectives and service milestones
- Assist the Business Development Manager in maintaining all existing relationships in the entertainment industry
- Assist the Business Development Manager in all daily administrative tasks throughout the company
- Support the entire On Air sales team on all active projects
- Introduce a system for developing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and partners for new business opportunities and ensuring partnerships and strengthened partnerships
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Entrepreneur, resourceful and creative
- Strong organizational, project management and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Energy, speed and determination with the job at hand
- Existing network in the entertainment industry to bring to the role
- Positive attitude in a fast paced environment and a sense of pride in performance and dedication to business success
- A business-minded person with a knack for negotiation, proposal development, and opportunity research opportunities with existing and new key targets
- Experience in business planning and outreach strategy
- Able to act dynamically and pursue the key objectives required of the management team upon request
- Experience in negotiating with representatives of international artists, record companies – Understanding of the live and recorded entertainment industry, particularly music and the performing arts, as a whole
- Experience in negotiating and managing trademarks and partnerships an asset
why would you want to join us:
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing early stage start-up working in the technology and entertainment industry. We are a fantastic team of creative and motivated individuals who love what they do within our London team.
We can offer a competitive package for the right candidate which will include a long term opportunity to grow within the company for a dedicated and positive individual who believes in the product and is dedicated to the overall success of the business.
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV to [email protected] or www.linkedin.com/company/onairbv/jobs/